Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My host mom, Lynne.

Okay, this one is different - this is funny. YOU fill in the blanks about ME and send it back to ME. But FIRST send a blank one out to all your friends, including me, so we can return the favor to you. Be honest. They're really SCARY to get back. It only takes a minute, so just do it, PLEASE!

First send (forward) this survey to everyone you know to see how well he or she knows you. Second, hit 'reply' and fill this survey out about the person who sent it to you and send it back to them.

1. Where did we meet:

...Well, this is not a hard one. I remember perfectly well that we first met in the barn. You were milking the cows and suddenly, one of them decided to spill her poop on my coat... lol Good old time.

2. Take a stab at my middle name:

Ok... this is where i completely lost... hmmm ... hmm... Sorry.. I think I would have to give up on this one.

3. Do I smoke:

No, absolutly 100% not.

4. Color of my eyes:

Brown.

5. Do I have any siblings:

Yes you do. lol Lots of them.

6. What's one of my favorite things to do:

hmmm... I'll start with hot tub, then the barn chores, drinking coffee, watching evening series on TV... what else.. I would say you also like things that are challenging such as games or new things to learn. You love christmas...and you enjoy a good laugh.

... did I get it all?? I hope i did.

7. What is my favorite color:

I would go with... green! wasn't it green?

8. What's my favorite type of music:

Hmm... Gospel, Country, Christian rock....

9. Am I shy or outgoing:

Oh.... You are nowhere near shy. lol

10. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:

I think.. You do whatever solution you find best, most suitable or right. It doesn't always have to be rules or rebel.

11. Any special talents:

Talents...how could I name them all? You have zillions!! I think the best one is that you have a talent with people. You know how to move them, make them understand, light them up and fill them with energy.

I feel like I have the strength to do anything at all when I'm around you :)

12. How many children do I have:

Ummm.... that depends if I could counted myself. lol.

13. What do I drive:

Ford...fortuner, isn't it?

14. How old am I:

Hmmm..you are.... not old at all!!! ;)

15. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring

Coffee.

No comments: