Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Come with me, Daniel. :Morning Melody

Every single thing in this world is special.
Come with me, Daniel.
Come walk with me.

Don't you see how the sun lay his light?
Or how the wind holds little pollens,
'Till they fall on somewhere right?

Look at me, Daniel.
Look me in the eyes.
If you see them sparkling,
do I have to tell you why?

There is so much joy in the air that I breathe.
In waking up to you,
Under this clean white sheet.

In the reflection of the dawn,
On the sun-lit streets.
Close your eyes, Daniel.
You could hear something sweet.

The medley melody of almost silence.
Come along, Daniel.
Smell the soft essence.

Stillness that is tickled,
By the spills of dew drops.
Enchanting love songs,
From above these treetops.

Sit with me, Daniel.
How would you like your coffee?
Two sugar cube is just right for me.

...

to be continued




No comments: