Thursday, April 10, 2008

The story of how I became late.

I woke up late to the rush hour.
It's 10.30
My head was blank and sloppy.
I dragged myself to shower and sat on my tub in trance.
20 minutes passed and my dad yelled "hurry up!"
I walked out in my towel.
I walked pass the bookshelf.
Another 20 minutes passed as I read MAKING FRIENDS by Andrew Matthews.
He said "Forgive people for their imperfection".
My dad yelled "hurry up!" as I changed into my third outfit.
15 minutes passed, I'm packing my bag for the day.
10 minutes passed, looking for things I don't remember where I last put it.
My dad yelled "hurry up!" as I ran down the stairs.
5 minutes for breakfast but it was 11.40
Put on my shoes and at last I was ready.
No, not quite.
The shoes didn't fit right.
Another 5 minutes passed, I'm now in the car.
1 hour and a half for Bangkok's traffic.
On the way, dad was giving me shit.
But hey the class starts 10.30 so however later, it wouldn't matter a bit!!

No comments: