Saturday, June 7, 2008

Journal of June 7th, 08

It's about time for me to start a journal, since my english capability seems to be degrading in such rapid manners. My American accent has gone down to zero as my host mom has predicted it, and it has only been a year since. This is unnerving.

Another reason is because so many information run throungh my head all day, and I'm starting to find it difficult to maintain those information without so much headache. lol There are so many issues I feel like I need to talk about or make a point with, or even get it out of me. But, see, I'm not the sort of person who likes talking so much unless it's a really interesting conversation.

I dont' laugh about the silly jokes I used to laugh. I don't enjoy sitting at lunch and just let time flies, while listening to my friends going over the casual general everyday topics. Some how I stopped watching TV and reading the glossy pages of beauty magazines. I spend time dreaming about a better society or how things could creatively change. I spend time wishing to be in the places far beyond, or just somewhere I could feel fresh, alive and free.
I felt that I'm being locked in conformity, traditions and conservation.
The sad part is I'm still scared of the roads unknown to me.

There is something I found really interesting:
http://www.imenn.com/2008/04/and-then-we-meet-again/
A friend of mine sent me this and I found it really true. It's just the way I feel about today's generations. How could we ever managed to stay focused or stay good and caring, when we have to race with everything. You've just learned how to use blog one day and the next day you turn on the TV and... whoah! A 10 yr-old kid could make himself a whole website in less than an hour. A really great idea poped up and you were hoping to be the first one with it, you turn on the computer and... crap! Someone has already done it.
I mean, nowadays that we're all connected with the internet. You are racing with, perhaps, the whole world populations and there are 6.6 billions of them.

A friend rendered me an interesting fact. If you are to watch all and every single movie in Youtube, it would takes

I sat down with all three of my cool univerity professors over dinner with a guy who was giving us a lecture on graphic design and Adobe's 3 major programs: photoshop, illustrator and Indesign. I dont' know much about this because I didn't go to this lecture since I didn't know there was still a lecture. So I sat on and bore myself when some people were getting this one time entertaining education. Anyway, this guy who was giving us a lecture is actually not just a guy, but a really cool guy. A guy who talks deep into matters and who is not afraid of offending or getting offended, which seems pretty cool for me who is being too little daring on any confrontation. I wish I could be half as good on standing my grounds.



No comments: